When it comes to the drinking holidays, Thanksgiving eve is arguably one of the biggest of the year. It’s no surprise, given that practically everyone has the next day off from work and is likely in the mood to celebrate. Hence the reason why pretty much every bar, tavern, and nightspot around has a party happening that night.
Such will be the case on Wednesday, November 21, at spots throughout the Valley as numerous Thanksgiving eve parties, concerts, and events are planned. The holiday itself will have several get-togethers as well as local bars and venues will be open for business in the evening.
That’s where we come in. We’ve assembled a rundown of the biggest bashes happening on Thanksgiving eve. Take a look our list of favorite water holes and figure out where you’ll be.
Oh, and don’t forget to get home safely.
Wednesday, November 21
1. Dogwood - Beacon, NY
2. Back Bar - Hudson, NY
3. The Anchor - Kingston, NY
4. Stockade Tavern - Kingston, NY
5. Liberty Public House - Rhinebeck, NY
6. Hudson Valley Brewery - Beacon, NY
7. Mill House Brewing - Poughkeepsie, NY
8. Darby O Gills - Hyde Park, NY
9. Shadows On the Hudson - Poughkeepsie, NY
10. Burkes Bar - Yonkers, NY
11. Stagecoach Inn - Goshen, NY